Fantasy analysts have already written approximately 1,495,384 “bold fantasy football predictions” articles this offseason, so why not one more? I may be a troll, and these 2016 running back predictions may seem ridiculous, but none of these outcomes would actually surprise me.
1) LeSean McCoy will finish the season as the No. 1 fantasy RB after leading all NFL running backs with 400-plus touches.
3) Mark Ingram will lead all NFL running backs in top-12 fantasy RB weeks.
4) Karlos Williams will hire Tony Horton, undertake an intensive month of P90X training, and lead all Washington running backs in fantasy points in 2016.
6) After finishing as a top-10 fantasy running back, Jeremy Langford will hire a helicopter to drop 40-tons of fresh elephant dung on Mike Clay’s new house.
10) Ryan Mathews will play in 16 regular season games.
13) Division II phenom Marshaun Coprich will be the New York Giants’ lead back by week 15.