Last Updated: June 7, 2021
- (i) You must not copy, rip or capture, or attempt to copy, rip or capture, any Content from the PlayerProfiler.com Platform other than the data elements listed in the Data Analysis Tool Field Selector.
- (ii) You must not use any Content from the PlayerProfiler.com Platform in any way that is designed to create a separate content service or that replicates any part of the PlayerProfiler.com Platform offering.
- (iii) You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any Content.
- (iv) You must not adapt, copy, republish, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, display, perform, transfer, share, distribute or otherwise use or exploit any Content on or from the PlayerProfiler.com Platform. Third parties publishing PlayerProfiler Content must include a “Courtesy of PlayerProfiler.com” or “Via PlayerProfiler.com” citation on each content block instance designating PlayerProfiler as the data source.
- (v) You must not make PlayerProfiler.com Membership Credentials available to the public or otherwise use or exploit Membership Credentials with the explicit purpose of releasing site data to the public. Membership credentials include, but are not limited to, site Username and Password.
- (vii) Annual subscriptions renew on February 1st of each calendar year, are non-refundable and not subject to partial term proration.
- (viii) All PlayerProfiler subscriptions are subject to the current Connecticut state sales tax rate.
- (ix) Fantasy Football Player Championship (FFPC) promotions are limited to one (1) user per household. If not used, promos will expire at the start of the NFL season in the year which the promos were awarded. Promos do not have a cash value. If the 2020 NFL season is cancelled, all promotions will be considered null and void.