Who is SugarHouse Sportsbook
The SugarHouse Sportsbook is part of the Rush Street Interactive gaming group. The casino’s launch began when the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board awarded SugarHouse Casino a casino gaming license on December 20, 2006, along with four other operators. The original site included a 1,300,000-square-foot casino complex on the former site of the Jack Frost Sugar Refinery and where the “SugarHouse” name originated.
Philadelphia residents, specifically from the Fishtown neighborhood, attempted to block the casino development initiative, but the Pennsylvania Supreme Court approved the lease on April 15, 2008, and the casino opened on September 23, 2010.
SugarHouse partnered with Kambi, a leading European oddsmaker and risk management company, and expanded into online sports betting in New Jersey in 2018. The SugarHouse Sportsbook gained popularity quickly with a wide variety betting and deposit options.
SugarHouse’s Kambi-powered odds are stable and relatively conservative compared to more aggressive books.
Current offer: Second Chance Free Bet Up $500 for new users. (Download the SugarHouse App and return to click this link to claim your Free offer)
SugarHouse Sportsbook Review
SugarHouse Sportsbook is a well-established brand with safe and secure technology, but the app lacks some of the ease of use and functionality of more widely distributed platforms. Operating in just a few states, SugarHouse’s limited reach results in less aggressive promotions and more conservative lines. The sportsbook relies on various betting options, such as futures bets, to offset the slightly lower payouts and deposit bonuses.
Pros: Operates in the State of Connecticut, easy bonus code redemption (Code: UNDERWORLD), numerous deposit options
Cons: Fewer wagering options, tighter lines, aggressive vig
- App Interface:
- New User Bonus:
- Digital Wallet Ease-of-use:
- Safety & Security:
- Customer Service:
- Overall Experience:
SugarHouse Sports Offered
- Football – NFL and College Football (NCAAF)
- Basketball – NBA and College Basketball (NCAAB)
- Baseball – MLB
- Hockey – NHL
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Motor Racing – NASCAR
- Table Tennis
- Olympic Games
SugarHouse Bet Types
- Game Totals: A game total or over/under bet allows bettors to make a wager on the likely number of points both teams will score in a game or match.
- Halves: Halves allow wagering on either first half and the second half as separate events.
- Spreads: A SugarHouse spread bet allows bettors to wager on the difference of points or victory margin in a game or match.
- Moneylines: Betting SugarHouse moneylines allows you to pick the winner of the game, match, or event.
- Props: SugarHouse prop bets are short proposition bets and represent a wager not directly tied to the final score or outcome, such as a quarterback’s total passing yards in a game.
- Futures: Betting on futures allows sportsbook customers to stake a claim to an event outcome in the future, such as end-of-season win totals.
- Live betting: The live lines allow bettors to place bets as the action unfolds and probabilities shift in-game.
SugarHouse Deposit & Withdrawal Options
SugarHouse Sportsbook offers the following methods of electronic deposit:
- Bank Transfer
SugarHouse’s withdrawal options ($10 minimum) with processing time are as follows:
- Play+ (1-2 business days)
- Bank Transfer (immediate)
- PayPal (1-2 business days)
- Check (10-14 business days)
SugarHouse Customer Service
Sugarhouse Sportsbook live customer service is available 18 hours per day. Sugarhouse phone and email customer support is available here: (855) 752-9101 or [email protected]. SugarHouse emphasizes live chat for customer service where users typically receive a human response in less than one minute by visiting the website here: https://helpcenter.playsugarhouse.com/ and the site features an intuitive FAQ matrix for those exploring common issues and questions.
SugarHouse States of Operation
SugarHouse Sportsbook Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is SugarHouse Sportsbook legal?
SugarHouse is a regulated, fully licensed sportsbook operating in the states where sports betting has been legalized. The platform utilizes GeoLocation software to ensure customers are located in a legal gaming state when placing bets, which is industry-standard.
Is the SugarHouse mobile app worth downloading?
Yes. SugarHouse’s mobile app is worth downloading. The platform features numerous sports, but there are fewer options for betting on particular games.
NOTE: Only Connecticut, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania residents have access to SugarHouse Sportsbook.
Where do I download the SugarHouse app for the iPhone?
The SugarHouse app is available in the App Store. Download it, register for an account, enter a username and password, deposit, and start entering your favorite plays.
Where do I download the SugarHouse app for Android devices?
Android does not allow the SugarHouse app to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store. Go directly to the SugarHouse website, sign up for a new account, and once complete, you will see an Android icon prompt to click to start the download process. Once downloaded, enter a username and password, deposit, and start entering your favorite plays.
How Do I Deposit at SugarHouse Sportsbook?
There are a number of ways to fund your SugarHouse account. The service has numerous depositing options such as bank transfers, credit and debit card transactions, PayPal, Play+, Maestro, PayNearMe, and eCheck.