Who is BetRivers Sportsbook
The BetRivers brand name originated with The Rivers Casino, which was originally supposed to be named the Majestic Star Casino in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on the banks of the Ohio River near Heinz Field and PNC Park. The casino opened in August 2009.
Rivers Casino rolled out sports betting in December 2018, launched online sports betting in June 2019, and opened the 5,500-square-foot physical Sportsbook in September 2019. Rush Street Interactive (RSI) and SugarHouse Gaming partnered to roll out the sportsbook app to new states from Arizona to Illinois to New York as more continue to legalize betting on sports.
Current offer: Second Chance Free Bet Up $500 for new users.
(Download the BetRivers App and return to click this link to claim your Free offer)
New York Only: Second Chance Free Bet Up $100
BetRivers Sportsbook Review
BetRivers Sportsbook is a well-established brand with safe and secure technology, but the app lacks some of the ease of use and functionality of more ubiquitous platforms. The sportsbook relies on various betting options, such as futures bets, to offset the slightly lower average payouts. Deposit bonuses have been recently reduced, especially in the State of New York.
Pros: Intuitive user experience, streamlined bonus code redemption (Code: UNDERWORLD)
Cons: Relatively limited individual game betting menu, lower max bet limits, fewer deposit options
- App Interface:
- New User Bonus:
- Digital Wallet Ease-of-use:
- Safety & Security:
- Customer Service:
- Overall Experience:
BetRivers Sports Offered
- Football – NFL and College Football (NCAAF)
- Basketball – NBA and College Basketball (NCAAB)
- Baseball – MLB
- Hockey – NHL
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Motor Racing – NASCAR
- Table Tennis
- Olympic Games
- Game Totals: A game total or over/under bet allows bettors to make a wager on the likely number of points both teams will score in a game or match.
- Halves: Halves allow wagering on either the first half or the second half as separate events.
- Spreads: A BetRivers spread bet allows bettors to wager on the difference of points or victory margin in a game or match.
- Moneylines: Betting BetRivers moneylines allows you to pick the winner of the game, match, or event.
- Props: BetRivers prop bets are short proposition bets and represent a wager not directly tied to the final score or outcome, such as a quarterback’s total passing yards in a game.
- Futures: Betting on futures allows sportsbook customers to stake a claim to an event outcome in the future, such as end-of-season win totals.
- Live betting: The live lines allow bettors to place bets as the action unfolds and probabilities shift in-game.
BetRivers Deposit & Withdrawal Options
BetRivers Sportsbook offers the following methods of electronic deposit:
BetRivers’ withdrawal options ($10 minimum) with processing time are as follows:
- Play+ (1-2 business days)
- Bank Transfer (immediate)
- PayPal (1-2 business days)
- eCheck/ACH (2-3 business days)
- Check (10-14 business days)
BetRivers Customer Service
BetRivers Sportsbook customer service is available 24/7/365. Email support or contact via phone at (888) 307-0777. BetRivers emphasizes live chat for customer service where users typically receive a rapid human response and the site features an intuitive FAQ matrix for those exploring common issues and questions.
BetRivers States of Operation
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
BetRivers Sportsbook Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is BetRivers Sportsbook legal?
BetRivers is a regulated, fully licensed sportsbook operating in the states where sports betting has been legalized. The platform utilizes GeoLocation software to ensure customers are located in a legal gaming state when placing bets, which is industry standard.
Is the BetRivers mobile app worth downloading?
Yes. BetRivers’ mobile app is worth downloading. The platform features numerous sports, but there are fewer options for betting on particular games.
NOTE: Connecticut residents will be redirected to SugarHouse Sportsbook.
Where do I download the BetRivers app for the iPhone?
The BetRivers app is available in the App Store. Download it, register for an account, enter a username and password, deposit, and start entering your favorite plays.
Where do I download the BetRivers app for Android devices?
Android does not allow the BetRivers app to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store. Go directly to the BetRivers website, sign up for a new account, and once complete, you will see an Android icon prompt to click to start the download process. On some devices, users must grant permission to download from an Unknown Source. Once downloaded, enter a username and password, deposit, and start entering your favorite plays.
How Do I Deposit at BetRivers Sportsbook?
BetRivers has fewer options than most to fund your account. The service allows bank transfers, credit and debit card transactions, PayPal, eCheck, and physical check deposits.