Who is Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars Entertainment followed a circuitous path to becoming a preeminent worldwide gaming brand. The company’s inception traces back to a bingo parlor founded by Bill Harrah’s in Nevada, 1937. Harrah’s acquired Caesars in 2005 for $10.4 billion to expand its presence in Las Vegas. The new company adopted the name Caesars Entertainment Corporation.
400 miles north, the Eldorado Hotel opened for business in Reno, NV in 1973, and thirty-two years later, Eldorado Resorts acquired Caesars Entertainment Corporation, and its crown jewel, the Caesars Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, in July, 2020 for $18 billion in stock and cash. The new company again adopted the name Caesars Entertainment and manages casinos, cruise ships, and sportsbooks worldwide.
Caesars then acquired the venerable, 88-year-old William Hill British sports betting company for $3.7 billion in April, 2021. William Hill’s U.S.-based assets became Caesars Sportsbook, which now operates both physical sportsbooks and race tracks across the United States, as well as a full-service mobile gaming experience.
Best Caesars Offer
Current offer: Any wager over $100 gets you a Free Bet up to $1,250
Maryland Only: Get a Free Bet up to $1,500 on Caesars
Ohio Only: Get a Bet Credit up to $1,500 on Caesars
(Download the Caesars App and return to this link to claim your Free offer)
Caesars Sportsbook Review
The Caesars Sportsbook mobile app has made a leap in both functionality and ease of use since the acquisition of William Hill’s online betting technology and expertise. The sportsbook’s mobile app does not yet offer the wealth of betting options and functionality of the top online books, but it features the most improved user experience of the well-established brands of the past year.
Pros: Trusted brand, user-friendly app experience, aggressive welcome offers (Code: UNDERWORLD1BET)
Cons: Limited live betting options, less-intuitive desktop experience
- App Interface:
- New User Bonus:
- Digital Wallet Ease-of-use:
- Safety & Security:
- Customer Service:
- Overall Experience:
Caesars Sports Offered
- Football – NFL and College Football (NCAAF)
- Basketball – NBA and College Basketball (NCAAB)
- Baseball – MLB
- Hockey – NHL
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Motor Racing – NASCAR and Formula 1
- Australian Rules Football
Caesars Bet Types
- Game Totals: A game total or over/under bet allows bettors to make a wager on the likely number of points both teams will score in a game or match.
- Halves: Halves allow wagering on either the first half or the second half as separate events.
- Spreads: A Caesars’ spread bet allows bettors to wager on the difference of points or victory margin in a game or match.
- Moneylines: Betting Caesars moneylines allows you to pick the winner of the game, match, or event.
- Props: Caesars’ prop bets are short proposition bets and represent a wager not directly tied to the final score or outcome, such as a quarterback’s total passing yards in a game.
- Futures: Betting on futures allows sportsbook customers to stake a claim to an event outcome in the future, such as end-of-season win totals.
- Live betting: The live lines allow bettors to place bets as the action unfolds and probabilities shift in-game.
Caesars Deposit & Withdrawal Options
Caesars Sportsbook offers the following methods of deposit:
- American Express
- Play+ Card
Caesars’ withdrawal options with processing time are as follows:
- PayPal (2-3 business days)
- eCheck/ACH (2-3 business days)
- Play+ Card
- Cash at Casino
Caesars Customer Service
Caesars Sportsbook offers email, live chat, and phone customer service support 24/7/365. Caesars’ phone support line is 1-800-986-9248. Caesars Sportsbook also provides in-depth frequently asked questions (FAQ) featuring more than 100 pages of information for users.
Caesars States of Operation
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
Caesars Sportsbook Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal?
Caesars is a regulated, fully licensed sportsbook operating in the states where sports betting has been legalized. The platform utilizes GeoLocation software to ensure customers are located in a legal gaming state when placing bets, which is industry standard.
Is the Caesars mobile app worth downloading?
Yes. While the app was user-unfriendly before William Hill took over the sportsbook operations, the mobile app has been significantly enhanced over the last 12 months. A generous welcome offer, a wide variety of sports, and a fast and easy user experience make the Caesars app well worth installing.
Where do I download the Caesars app for the iPhone?
The Caesars app is available in the App Store. Download it, register for an account, enter a username and password, deposit, and start entering your favorite plays.
Where do I download the Caesars app for Android devices?
The Caesars app is available in the Google Play Store. Download it, register for an account, enter a username and password, deposit, and start entering your favorite plays.
How Do I Deposit at Caesars Sportsbook?
There are a number of ways to fund your Caesars account. The service allows bank transfers, credit and debit card transactions, PayPal, PayNearMe, Skrill, and the Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card.