Using the local Hyperlinker tool
- Format all player names as follows: 'FirstName_LastName" with first letter in each name capitalized. (e.g. Aaron Rodgers)
- Copy and paste the all article text into the content area
- Click 'Replace this Text' button below.
- Wait 30 seconds for the hyperlinking to process.
- When new, hyperlinked text appears, copy and paste back into your CMS editor.
Add the Hyperlinker bookmarklet, to your bookmarks bar
To add the Hyperlinker tool to your browser, choose one of the following installation methods:
- Click and hold the link above, and then drag the link above to your bookmarks or bookmark bar (works in FireFox, Safari, and Chrome). Note that your bookmark bar must be visible (Chrome: View -> Always Show Bookmarks Bar, Firefox: View -> Toolbars -> Bookmarks Toolbar, or Safari: View -> Favorites bar)
- Right-click on the link above and add to favorites or bookmarks (feature not available on Chrome). NOTE: Internet Explorer will ask you if you really want to do this for security reasons.
Using the Hyperlinker bookmarklet:
- Highlight the article text
- Click the bookmarklet, placed on your bookmarks bar
- Wait 30 seconds, and the new hyperlinked text will appear over the previously highlighted text
Once all article text has been entered into your CMS, execute the bookmarklet by clicking on your browser's bookmarks toolbar and clicking the PlayerProfiler.com bookmarklet to run the processor and automatically embed the player name hyperlinks.